EGGing the Neighbours

Last Halloween, we started a tradition of "Booing" the neighbours.  (If you have never heard of "booing", you can read about it here.)  We had so much fun, that we decided to do a similar thing for Easter -- "Egging" the neighbours



EGGing the neighbours is a really fun way to share Easter treats with your neighbours, friends and family.



Here's how we conducted our "egging" mission.

First, we made tasty "bird nest" Easter cookies.  

{You can find the recipe here.}  

My boys loved adding the chocolate eggs to the cookies.


Then, we packaged up the cookies and added a fun tag.  

You can find the labels I designed here.



Finally, I sent my boys out on a "secret" delivery mission.  They thought they were doing some serious spy work.  😀


I hope you decide to give "egging" a try.  It's a wonderful Easter tradition, and I promise you'll have a ton of fun. 

♥ 

Gina Bell (aka East Coast Mommy)

PS (You can find another fun "egging" printable tag here.  It's a cute one!)



You can find more Easter ideas here.

6 comments:

  1. love it, will try to remember for next year

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea, I've pinned it to my "Special Occasions" so I'll have it for next year!
    {I'm also a Mommy from Canada's east coast...although my babies are all grown up!}
    Monica, Older Mommy Still Yummy

    ReplyDelete
  3. What is the recipe you used for your egg nests?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. looking for the egg nest recipe please.

      Delete
    2. Here it is...http://eastcoastmommyblog.blogspot.ca/2013/03/bird-nest-cookies.html

      Delete

Don't miss any of the fun....