1) Teddy Bear Treats - Bag up some teddy bear crackers, and add adorable "I am beary happy to have a friend like you" gift tags. And you can find another fun "BEARY" tag option here.
2) Cookie Pops - Make cookie pops or other yummy treats, and add notes that say "someone thinks you are really sweet".
3) Star Wars Valentines - Create adorable and unique picture valentines with glow stick light sabres.
4) Bookmark Valentines - Make DIY bookmarks for kids to share with their friends.
5) Berry Treats - Add "I am berry happy to have a friend like you" tags to a bags of candy (or real) berries.
6) Photo Valentines - Take a picture in front of a dollar store tablecloth backdrop and add suckers to each photo. You can also add other treats to photo Valentines. You can find some fun options here.
7) Crayon Valentines - Recycle some old, broken crayons into totally cute Valentines.
Which is your favorite? Do you have a unique Valentine idea? I have a few new ideas for this year, so stay tuned!
Gina Bell (aka East Coast Mommy)
*and here's a bonus one... Kinder Egg Valentines.