A Cleaner House in 3 Easy Steps

Keeping a house "clean and tidy" when you have 3 busy boys is no easy feat.  I rarely have a full day to do a major clean (and I don't love cleaning), so I find it easier to do a little bit every day.  I have also resolved to get more organized in 2015.  Want to join me? Here's the plan...


Before I had kids, my house was almost always sparkling. However, the arrival of my three busy boys has changed things a lot.  I no longer have time to be a Domestic Diva.  It simply isn't a priority for me.  I am aware that my boys are only going to be young for a short time, and I don't plan on wasting it by fretting over a pile of unfolded laundry sitting on the living room floor.  (Read more about, "why my house is messy and I don't mind" here.)

That being said, I can't stand a house that is a disaster either.  I am more of a Serene Superstar.  I don't need everything spotless all the time.  A dish in the sink won't drive me crazy. I clean on my old schedule, and I prioritize.


A clean kitchen is always a priority for me.  It's the room that gets the most use in my home, and I can't let the kitchen mess get out of control.  Before I sit on the couch at the end of the day, all my dishes go in the dishwasher, all the counters are wiped clean, and the floor is swept.

My new Frigidaire dishwasher is key for me.  I don't need to prewash my dishes, and when I am in a hurry, I can use the 30-minute Quick Wash feature.  (A busy mom needs all the timesaving features she can get!)

What is your cleaning personality?  Do you have any fantastic cleaning/organizing tips you can share with me?

♥ 
Gina Bell (aka East Coast Mommy)

Disclosure: I am part of the Frigidaire Canada Ambassador program with Mom Central Canada, and I receive special perks as part of my affiliation with this group.  The opinions on this blog are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't miss any of the fun....